Άβαταρ μέλους

Zografos ziZanio
Mame
Mame
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: strawberry juniper - Erdbeerwacholder

Δημοσίευση από Zografos ziZanio »

iohokahey έγραψε:i vote the first one cause is more suitable..
[img]http://bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

iohokahey
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Δημοσίευση από iohokahey »

i vote the first one cause is more suitable..
..When The Night Is Overcome
You May Rise To Find The Sun..

Γιώργος
Άβαταρ μέλους

karesansui
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής

Δημοσίευση από karesansui »

Hello!
I like the first pot in lotus form! Suits better with the tree. I would also have tried colors in antique gray unglazed, light brown unglazed and dark green glazed.

Νομίζω ότι το πρώτο δοχείο σε σχήμα λωτού ταιριάζει καλύτερα. Επίσης θα δοκίμαζα σε γκρί αντικέ ανυαλωμένο, ανοιχτό καφέ ανυαλωμένο και σκούρο πράσινο υαλωμένο!
Παναγιώτης
Σπεύδε βραδέως
"To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour" W.Blake
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Δημοσίευση από M_e_r_l_i_n »

Thank you,

The tree is repotted next year

Here are two examples

Or you have a different suggestion? Color? Form?

Danke sehr,

Der Baum wird nächstes Jahr umgetopft

Hier zwei Beispiele

Oder habt Ihr ein anderen Vorschlag? Farbe? Form ?
VirtualSchaleMerlin1.jpg

VirtualSchaleMerlin2.jpg
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
My Facebook Address:

https://www.facebook.com/uwe.zeiler.14
Άβαταρ μέλους

vaggelakos7
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από vaggelakos7 »

Ωραίο δέντρο μου αρέσει και η άποψη του Χαρη. Εαν μπει και σε μικρότερο pot ακόμα καλυτερα.
Άβαταρ μέλους

alexcorfu
Imperial
Imperial
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από alexcorfu »

Excellent job! Nice movement of the trunk! [img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... e_wink.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

karesansui έγραψε:Very nice design mr Merlin!

Your design suggestion Harris is nice too but, I think our friend Merlin wanted to emphasize the female character of this tree!
Isn't so?

Πολύ ωραίο οτο σχέδιο του Μέρλιν σε έναν απλό γιουνίπερο!

Η πρότασή σου Χάρη εξίσου καλή μόνο που εδώ, αν δεν κάνω λάθος, ο Μέρλιν θέλει να τονίσει τον θηλυκό χαρακτήρα του δέντρου περισσότερο!

The idea to make the tree shorter, as Harris has pointed out, I had contemplated.

There have spoken several reasons against it.

1) The division of the branches in the upper area were not optimal cut around the tree at this height.

2) The idea was, if you cut to leave the upper trunk as Jin. However, this would seem to be masculine.

3) The taper of the trunk I would have lost. By the total length, such as the tree is now fits this point optimal. If I cut, I almost the same stem diameter was up to the point where cut had.

4) The abbreviated version would not give me the options for the future, the tree still work out fine. The tree is still over the years lose some branches that I have currently left still attached to the growth and the strong reduction of the Greens not to overdo it.
In the future, more open spaces will be created and small thin Jin enhance the feminine character yet. Now takes just a few more years.

Greeting Merlin

Die Überlegung den Baum kürzer zu machen, so wie Harris aufgezeigt hat, hatte ich in Erwägung gezogen.

es haben mehrere Gründe dagegen gesprochen.

1) Die Aufteilung der Äste im oberen Bereich waren nicht optimal um den Baum in dieser Höhe abzuschneiden.

2) Die Überlegung war , wenn man abschneidet, den oberen Stamm als Jin stehen zu lassen. Dies würde aber zu maskulin wirken.

3) Die Verjüngung des Stammes hätte ich verloren. Durch die Gesamtlänge wie der Baum jetzt ist passt dieser Punkt optimal. Hätte ich gekürzt, hätte ich bis zur der Stelle wo abgeschnitten wurde fast den gleichen Stamm Durchmesser gehabt.

4) Die gekürzte Version hätte mir für die Zukunft nicht die Möglichkeiten gegeben, den Baum noch feiner Auszuarbeiten. Der Baum wird noch über die Jahre einige Äste verlieren, die ich momentan noch dran gelassen habe um den Wachstum und die starke reduzierung des Grüns nicht zu übertreiben.
Zukünftig werden noch mehr Freiräume entstehen und kleine dünne Jins den femininen Charakter noch verstärken. Dauert jetzt halt noch ein paar Jahre.

Gruß Merlin
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_18.jpg

JuniperMerlinJuni2014_19.jpg
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

pinusmugo
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από pinusmugo »

Well done Merlin,excellent work and result for the tree!!
«Δεν μπορείς να δημιουργήσεις ένα αριστούργημα αν πρώτα δεν καταστρέψεις ένα»
Άβαταρ μέλους

karesansui
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής

Δημοσίευση από karesansui »

Very nice design mr Merlin!

Your design suggestion Harris is nice too but, I think our friend Merlin wanted to emphasize the female character of this tree!
Isn't so?

Πολύ ωραίο οτο σχέδιο του Μέρλιν σε έναν απλό γιουνίπερο!

Η πρότασή σου Χάρη εξίσου καλή μόνο που εδώ, αν δεν κάνω λάθος, ο Μέρλιν θέλει να τονίσει τον θηλυκό χαρακτήρα του δέντρου περισσότερο!
Παναγιώτης
Σπεύδε βραδέως
"To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour" W.Blake

Hfestion
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Hfestion »

Εξαιρετικό!

[img]http://bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/bravo.gif[/img]Mr. Merlin
Άβαταρ μέλους

Sim62
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής

Δημοσίευση από Sim62 »

An amazing work. Thanks Merlin for share with us.
Χάρη μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ το νεκρό ξύλο στην κορυφή. Νομίζω ότι χαρίζει μιά πιό "άγρια" εμφάνιση σε οποιοδήποτε δέντρο και είναι κάτι που συχνά συναντάς σε κάποιο υψόμετρο.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Harris
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Harris »

Πάρα πολύ όμορφη δημιουργία! Μια σκέψη μου ήρθε όπως είδα την 3η φωτογραφία απο το τέλος και σκέφτηκα να την μοιραστώ με την παρέα μας στο φόρουμ. (Το σχεδίασα πάρα πολύ γρήγορα απλά και μόνο για την ιδέα)

[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/bravo.gif[/img]
Το μόνο bonsai που δεν χρειάζεται φροντίδα είναι το πλαστικό.
Η αγάπη είναι το καλύτερο λίπασμα.
Μπονσάι είναι η έκφραση του είναι μου μέσα από την δημιουργία της φύσης για μια ανώτερη από εμένα προς τους άλλους αγάπη. Χ.
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους

Petros
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από Petros »

Excellent work Merlin! Bravo.

Καταπληκτική εργασία Μερλιν μπράβο σου!
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

strawberry juniper - Erdbeerwacholder

Hi,

on the weekend I have a strawberry juniper stands designed for 3 years with me in the garden and only once needed a lot of growth and improve various branch thickness.
During this time I use the uncontrolled growth of strawberries in the bowl that taste so delicious that I always had to nibble at the pass ..

There are so delicious, I have this naturally reacted in the next few years and still have what it.

But here for the first time a picture

Hallo Zusammen,

am Wochenende habe ich einen Erdbeerwacholder gestaltet der seit 3 Jahren bei mir im Garten steht und selbst erst mal viel Zuwachs benötigte und diverse Aststärke zu verbessern.
In dieser Zeit nutze ich den Wildwuchs von Erdbeeren in der Schale, die so lecker schmecken das ich immer beim vorbeilaufen naschen musste..

Da die so lecker sind, habe ich diese natürlich vorher umgesetzt um die nächsten Jahre auch noch was davon zu haben.

Aber hier erst mal ein Bild
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_1.jpg

The tree was already by the previous owner once worked many years ago and also worked on the deadwood.

So the tree looks without strawberries.

Der Baum wurde schon vom Vorbesitzer mal bearbeitet vor vielen Jahren und auch das Totholz bearbeitet.

So sieht der Baum also ohne Erdbeeren aus.
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_2.jpg

The first thing I looked up the Nebari and the existing deadwood on the trunk approach.
This area seemed too clunky and needs to be adjusted.

So it looked

Als erstes schaute ich nach dem Nebari und das bereits vorhandene Totholz am Stammansatz.
Dieser Bereich erschien mir zu klobig und muss angepasst werden.

So sah das aus
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_3.jpg
On the next picture you can see the straight edge where the juice run ends and the deadwood starts, that I did not like that should definitely get a move so that arises more dynamic.

Auf dem nächsten Bild seht ihr die gerade Kante, wo die Saftbahn endet und das Totholz beginnt, die mir nicht gefallen hat, die auf jeden Fall eine Bewegung bekommen sollte so das mehr Dynamik entsteht.
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_5.jpg

On the other hand, the volume must be removed ... that fits this harmonic to the root thickness.

Auf der anderen Seite muß Volumen entfernt werden...das dies Harmonischer zur Stammdicke passt.
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_6.jpg

Then it was time to edit it ... I have the same Shari extended upwards

Danach ging es ans bearbeiten...dabei habe ich gleich das Shari nach oben verlängert
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_7.jpg

Here after editing ........ The Nebari on the front is completely death .... just at the back of the tree is supplied.
First, the Nebari very Dominant works, of course, now also by the color .... but I leave that at times and look at me that if the nature of some
Time has affected the aging process. Can remove you still ....

Hier nach der Bearbeitung........Das Nebari auf der Vorderseite ist komplett Tod....nur auf der Rückseite wird der Baum versorgt.
Zunächst wirkt das Nebari sehr Dominant, natürlich jetzt auch durch die Farbe....aber ich lass das mal so und schau mir das an, wenn die Natur über einige
Zeit den Alterungsprozess beeinflusst hat. Entfernen kann man immer noch....
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_9.jpg

The tree has currently a tree height of 55 cm from the top edge of bowl ... so what do little ... hehe

Der Baum hat momentan eine Baumhöhe von 55 cm ab Schalenoberkante...also was kleines...hihi
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_11.jpg

After that I started the tree shape. My goal was because the strain is indeed quite thin to get here a feminine impression of the tree.

Danach fing ich an den Baum zu gestalten. Mein Ziel war, weil der Stamm ja recht dünn ist, hier einen femininen Eindruck des Baumes zu bekommen.
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_12.jpg

JuniperMerlinJuni2014_13.jpg

JuniperMerlinJuni2014_14.jpg

And here's the result, which I only once so let so the tree can continue to develop in certain areas for the next steps.

Und hier das Ergebnis , was ich erst mal so lasse so das Baum sich in bestimmten Bereichen weiterentwickeln kann für die nächsten Schritte.

Greetings Merlin
JuniperMerlinJuni2014_15.jpg

JuniperMerlinJuni2014_16.jpg
My Facebook Address:

Απάντηση