Φαίνεται απο αυτά που γράφει
Άβαταρ μέλους

iohokahey
Masterpiece
Masterpiece
Has thanked: 0

Re: Japan White Pine - Mädchenkiefer

Δημοσίευση από iohokahey »

blackopps έγραψε:Εγκατέλειψε το forum γιατί όταν είπε ότι κάποιοι εδώ μέσα που το παίζουν δάσκαλοι είναι μόνο λόγια λόγια λόγια και καθόλου πράξη και ταλέντο ξαφνικά από Θεός έγινε άσχετος σύμφωνα με τους παλιούς εδω.
και συ αραγε τινι τροπω το γνωριζεις αυτο??

μηπως εισαι παλιος γνωριμος?[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/scared/ghostface.gif[/img]
..When The Night Is Overcome
You May Rise To Find The Sun..

Γιώργος

blackopps
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο
Been thanked: 0

Δημοσίευση από blackopps »

Εγκατέλειψε το forum γιατί όταν είπε ότι κάποιοι εδώ μέσα που το παίζουν δάσκαλοι είναι μόνο λόγια λόγια λόγια και καθόλου πράξη και ταλέντο ξαφνικά από Θεός έγινε άσχετος σύμφωνα με τους παλιούς εδω.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Καραγιωργος Α
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από Καραγιωργος Α »

Jean-Zac έγραψε:MERLIN
I have patience ... you too?
JZ
I have a lot of patience and I Merlin. But patience has its limits.
(Έχω πολύ υπομονή και εγώ Μέρλιν. Αλλά και η υπομονή έχει τα όριά της.)

MERLIN
90 percent of my yamadori have cost nothing, as I have dug myself and only had the hassle of traveling expenses.
JZ
So all the trees you are yamadori and some have them buy almost ready. The work you did is only one configuration
and is in pretty trees is not good.
(Άρα όλα τα δένδρα σου είναι yamadori και κάποια τα έχεις αγοράσει σχεδόν έτοιμα. Η εργασία που έκανες είναι μόνο μία διαμόρφωση που και αυτή σε αρκετά δένδρα δεν είναι καλή.)

MERLIN

If we now have the patience and working 10 years on the tree, you get a great tree.
JZ
Do you have the patience to work 10 to 20 years on a tree from the nursery and then to make a good tree.
(Να έχεις την υπομονή να εργαστείς 10-20 χρόνια πάνω σε ένα δένδρο από το φυτώριο και τότε να φτιάξεις ένα καλό δένδρο.

MERLIN

but ma you lack the experience, ny other people here have practical experience and can do the same.
JZ
That I do not have experience and you have.!! Merlin disappoint. Experience you acquireit with yamadori and almost
ready trees ??
(Δηλαδή εγώ δεν έχω εμπειρία και εσύ έχεις. !!!! Με απογοητεύεις Μέρλιν. Την εμπειρία εσύ την απόκτησες με τα yamadori και τα σχεδόν έτοιμα δένδρα ??)

MERLIN

I can not understand why so many people here in the forum to hear what you say. I do not understand.
JZ
Something you know and something you have seen this. You did not see that you have helped someone here you have not made
any plans for the trees. Why ?? What are you afraid ?? Did not have the knowledge ??
(Κάτι θα ξέρουν και κάτι θα έχουν δεί αυτοί. Εσένα δεν σε είδα να έχεις βοηθήσει κάποιον εδώ και δεν έχεις κάνει κάποιο σχέδιο για τα δένδρα του. Γιατί ??? Τι φοβάσαι ?? Μήπως δεν έχεις τις γνώσεις ??)

MERLIN

Your assistance is based on theoretical knowledge.
JZ
I started with bonsai about 35 + years ago. I will not tell you that I am a theorist. You do not want to show you that
you made a mistake in your trees. Merlin 're not even masters and fear criticism. A single tree nursery presentation and
does not configure well.
With expensive trees all know how to speak. With cheap trees few.

(Άρχισα με τα μπονσάι πρίν 35 χρόνια περίπου . Δεν θα μουπείς εσύ ότι είμαι θεωρητικός . Εσύ δεν θέλεις να σου δείξουν που έχεις κάνει λάθος στα δένδρα σου. Μέρλινδεν είσαι Μάστερ και φοβάσαι την κριτική. Ένα μόνο δένδρο από φυτώριοπαρουσίασες και αυτό δεν το διαμόρφωσες καλά.
Με ακριβά δένδρα όλοι ξέρουν να μιλάνε. Με φτηνά δένδρα μιλάνε λίγοι.)

MERLIN

on the contrary annoy me so unqulifizierte comments.
JZ
Master Merlin does not know what it means humility. Push boundaries. Scared competition and criticism. You're nothing special.
All masters receive questions, comments and drawings (virtual) because nobody is perfect and we all want to become better.
Will have to search to find photos of Kimura at some tree has put the branch in front of the trunk of the tree.
We copy nature ???
The rules we do ???
Nature has rules how to germinate and what direction they will take the branches ??
(Master Merlin δεν ξέρεις τι σημαίνει ταπεινότητα. Ξεπέρασες τα όρια.Φοβάσαι τον ανταγωνισμό και την κριτική. Δεν είσαι τίποτα το ιδιαίτερο. Όλοι οι μάστερ δέχονται ερωτήσεις, παρατηρήσεις και σχέδια (virtual) γιατί κανένας δεν είναι τέλειος και όλοι θέλουν να γίνουν καλύτεροι. Θα πρέπει να ψάξεις να βρείς φωτογραφίες του Kimura που σε κάποιο δένδρο του έχει βάλει το κλαδί μπροστά από τον κορμό του δένδρου.
Αντιγράφουμε την φύση ???
Τους κανόνες τους κάνουμε εμείς ???
Η φύση έχει κανόνες πώς θα φυτρώσουν και τι κατεύθυνση θα πάρουν τα κλαδιά ??

MERLIN
Show me your trees and I know where you stand with your knowledge.
JZ
OK. From tomorrow I'm going for yamadori and send e-mails to Japan to buy trees.
(ΟΚ. Από αύριο θα πάω για yamadori και θα στείλω e-mail στην Ιαπωνία για να αγοράσω δένδρα.)

MERLIN

I find it even more outrageous that you Jean, as a beginner other people advice or Virtuals doing, where you have absolutely no idea of bonsai.
JZ
Okay guys. !! The Master Merlin drew the conclusion !! I'm a newbie !! fortunately!!
(Οκ παιδιά .!!! Ο Μαστερ Μέρλιν έβγαλε το συμπέρασμα !!!!! Είμαι αρχάριος !!!! Ευτυχώς !!!!)

Merlin understand that you need to view yourself through the bonsai and this is a big mistake .
In life you have to learn a lot more. Continue to buy yamadori and ready trees. Someday you will
learn and what is the philosophy of bonsai.
Always remember one word.
Humility .!!!!
And you do not have !!!
There will never father !!!!!!
(Μέρλιν καταλαβαίνω ότι έχεις ανάγκη να προβάλεις τον εαυτό σου διά μέσου των μπονσάι και αυτό είναι μεγάλο λάθος. Στην ζωή θα έχεις να μάθεις πολλά ακόμη.
Συνέχισε να αγοράζεις yamadori και έτοιμα δένδρα. Κάποια στιγμή θα μάθεις και εσύ ποια είναι η φιλοσοφία των μπονσάι.
Να θυμάσαι πάντα μία λέξη. Ταπεινότητα.!!
Και εσύ δεν την έχεις !!!!!
Δεν θα την αποκτήσεις ποτέ !!!

P.S.

Re: One Branch Sylvestris - 1 AstSylvestris
[ Εικόνα ]από M_e_r_l_i_n » 01 Μαρ 2014, 07:36
Jean .....

wonderful .... great angle .... so has great charisma ....
I am very thrilled.

I really like ...... you really have a very good feeling and this can also
visually represent.
Respect ... great work

2/8/2014

Clear Jean in his virtual world of his followers.

Somebody throw me into the fire .
Yes, I'm a heretic !!!

(Κάποιος να με πετάξει στην φωτιά.
Ναι, είμαι αιρετικός !!!! )

When one know show to design, and then knows how to make bonsai.
So everything you write about me is wrong.
Sorry Merlin.
(Όταν κάποιος ξέρει να σχεδιάζει, τότε ξέρει και να φτιάχνει μονσάι.
Οπότε όλα όσα γράφεις για εμένα είναι λάθος.
Λυπάμαι Μέρλιν.)

Unfortunately your behavior affects the philanthropic areas of my feelings and therefore
slides on the inclined plane of my most complete indifference.

(Δυστυχώς η συμπεριφορά σας προσπίπτει εις τις φιλανθρωπικές ζώνες των συναισθημάτων μου
και ως εκ τούτου ολισθαίνει στο κεκλιμένο επίπεδο της πλήρους αδιαφορία μου.)

To end I will use your own expression !!!

Really very inappropriate behaviour..
It shows me your personal maturity.

(Για τέλος θα χρησιμοποιήσω μία δική σου έκφραση !!!

Πραγματικά πολύ ακατάλληλη συμπεριφορά.
Μου δείχνει την προσωπική σου ωριμότητα.)

Που ειναι αυτός ο Merlin??????[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... ouphug.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

Δημοσίευση από Jean-Zac »

Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Δημοσίευση από M_e_r_l_i_n »

Jean ...

exactly I expected from you those answers.
This shows me that I was right with everything that I have written.
You make yourself more and more ridiculous

Then your dream keep dreaming and let all of your 35 years of experience to share. (laughing loudly)

For me, the conversation is here now at an end.
Actually, the 20 seconds were to reply here already lost time.

Have fun and good luck continues

smiling Regards Merlin

Jean...

genau diese Antworten habe ich von Dir erwartet.
Das zeigt mir, das ich mit allem Recht hatte was ich geschrieben habe.
Du machst Dich immer mehr lächerlich

Dann träume deinen Traum weiter und lass alle an deiner 35 jährigen Erfahrung teilhaben. (lautlach)

Für mich ist das Gespräch hier jetzt zu Ende.
Eigentlich waren die 20 sekunden um hier zu antworten schon verlorene Zeit.

Viel Spaß und viel Erfolg weiterhin

lächelnde Grüße Merlin

Jean ...

ακριβώς περίμενα από εσάς αυτές τις απαντήσεις.
Αυτό μου δείχνει ότι έχω δίκιο με όλα αυτά που έχω γράψει.
Μπορείτε να κάνετε τον εαυτό σας όλο και πιο γελοίο

Στη συνέχεια, το όνειρό σας συνεχίσουν να ονειρεύονται και να αφήσει όλα τα 35 έτη εμπειρίας σας να μοιραστείτε. (Γελώντας δυνατά)

Για μένα, η συζήτηση είναι εδώ τώρα στο τέλος της.
Στην πραγματικότητα, τα 20 δευτερόλεπτα ήταν να απαντήσει ήδη εδώ χαμένο χρόνο.

Καλή διασκέδαση και καλή τύχη συνεχίζεται

χαμογελαστά Regards Merlin
My Facebook Address:

https://www.facebook.com/uwe.zeiler.14
Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

MERLIN
I have patience ... you too?
JZ
I have a lot of patience and I Merlin. But patience has its limits.
(Έχω πολύ υπομονή και εγώ Μέρλιν. Αλλά και η υπομονή έχει τα όριά της.)

MERLIN
90 percent of my yamadori have cost nothing, as I have dug myself and only had the hassle of traveling expenses.
JZ
So all the trees you are yamadori and some have them buy almost ready. The work you did is only one configuration
and is in pretty trees is not good.
(Άρα όλα τα δένδρα σου είναι yamadori και κάποια τα έχεις αγοράσει σχεδόν έτοιμα. Η εργασία που έκανες είναι μόνο μία διαμόρφωση που και αυτή σε αρκετά δένδρα δεν είναι καλή.)

MERLIN

If we now have the patience and working 10 years on the tree, you get a great tree.
JZ
Do you have the patience to work 10 to 20 years on a tree from the nursery and then to make a good tree.
(Να έχεις την υπομονή να εργαστείς 10-20 χρόνια πάνω σε ένα δένδρο από το φυτώριο και τότε να φτιάξεις ένα καλό δένδρο.

MERLIN

but ma you lack the experience, ny other people here have practical experience and can do the same.
JZ
That I do not have experience and you have.!! Merlin disappoint. Experience you acquireit with yamadori and almost
ready trees ??
(Δηλαδή εγώ δεν έχω εμπειρία και εσύ έχεις. !!!! Με απογοητεύεις Μέρλιν. Την εμπειρία εσύ την απόκτησες με τα yamadori και τα σχεδόν έτοιμα δένδρα ??)

MERLIN

I can not understand why so many people here in the forum to hear what you say. I do not understand.
JZ
Something you know and something you have seen this. You did not see that you have helped someone here you have not made
any plans for the trees. Why ?? What are you afraid ?? Did not have the knowledge ??
(Κάτι θα ξέρουν και κάτι θα έχουν δεί αυτοί. Εσένα δεν σε είδα να έχεις βοηθήσει κάποιον εδώ και δεν έχεις κάνει κάποιο σχέδιο για τα δένδρα του. Γιατί ??? Τι φοβάσαι ?? Μήπως δεν έχεις τις γνώσεις ??)

MERLIN

JZ
I started with bonsai about 35 + years ago. I will not tell you that I am a theorist. You do not want to show you that
you made a mistake in your trees. Merlin 're not even masters and fear criticism. A single tree nursery presentation and
does not configure well.
With expensive trees all know how to speak. With cheap trees few.

(Άρχισα με τα μπονσάι πρίν 35 χρόνια περίπου . Δεν θα μουπείς εσύ ότι είμαι θεωρητικός . Εσύ δεν θέλεις να σου δείξουν που έχεις κάνει λάθος στα δένδρα σου. Μέρλινδεν είσαι Μάστερ και φοβάσαι την κριτική. Ένα μόνο δένδρο από φυτώριοπαρουσίασες και αυτό δεν το διαμόρφωσες καλά.
Με ακριβά δένδρα όλοι ξέρουν να μιλάνε. Με φτηνά δένδρα μιλάνε λίγοι.)

MERLIN

on the contrary annoy me so unqulifizierte comments.
JZ
Master Merlin does not know what it means humility. Push boundaries. Scared competition and criticism. You're nothing special.
All masters receive questions, comments and drawings (virtual) because nobody is perfect and we all want to become better.
Will have to search to find photos of Kimura at some tree has put the branch in front of the trunk of the tree.
We copy nature ???
The rules we do ???
Nature has rules how to germinate and what direction they will take the branches ??
(Master Merlin δεν ξέρεις τι σημαίνει ταπεινότητα. Ξεπέρασες τα όρια.Φοβάσαι τον ανταγωνισμό και την κριτική. Δεν είσαι τίποτα το ιδιαίτερο. Όλοι οι μάστερ δέχονται ερωτήσεις, παρατηρήσεις και σχέδια (virtual) γιατί κανένας δεν είναι τέλειος και όλοι θέλουν να γίνουν καλύτεροι. Θα πρέπει να ψάξεις να βρείς φωτογραφίες του Kimura που σε κάποιο δένδρο του έχει βάλει το κλαδί μπροστά από τον κορμό του δένδρου.
Αντιγράφουμε την φύση ???
Τους κανόνες τους κάνουμε εμείς ???
Η φύση έχει κανόνες πώς θα φυτρώσουν και τι κατεύθυνση θα πάρουν τα κλαδιά ??

MERLIN
JZ
OK. From tomorrow I'm going for yamadori and send e-mails to Japan to buy trees.
(ΟΚ. Από αύριο θα πάω για yamadori και θα στείλω e-mail στην Ιαπωνία για να αγοράσω δένδρα.)

MERLIN

I find it even more outrageous that you Jean, as a beginner other people advice or Virtuals doing, where you have absolutely no idea of bonsai.
JZ
Okay guys. !! The Master Merlin drew the conclusion !! I'm a newbie !! fortunately!!
(Οκ παιδιά .!!! Ο Μαστερ Μέρλιν έβγαλε το συμπέρασμα !!!!! Είμαι αρχάριος !!!! Ευτυχώς !!!!)

Merlin understand that you need to view yourself through the bonsai and this is a big mistake .
In life you have to learn a lot more. Continue to buy yamadori and ready trees. Someday you will
learn and what is the philosophy of bonsai.
Always remember one word.
Humility .!!!!
And you do not have !!!
There will never father !!!!!!
(Μέρλιν καταλαβαίνω ότι έχεις ανάγκη να προβάλεις τον εαυτό σου διά μέσου των μπονσάι και αυτό είναι μεγάλο λάθος. Στην ζωή θα έχεις να μάθεις πολλά ακόμη.
Συνέχισε να αγοράζεις yamadori και έτοιμα δένδρα. Κάποια στιγμή θα μάθεις και εσύ ποια είναι η φιλοσοφία των μπονσάι.
Να θυμάσαι πάντα μία λέξη. Ταπεινότητα.!!
Και εσύ δεν την έχεις !!!!!
Δεν θα την αποκτήσεις ποτέ !!!

P.S.

Re: One Branch Sylvestris - 1 AstSylvestris
[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/file:///C:\Users\Jean_Zac\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif[/img]από M_e_r_l_i_n » 01 Μαρ 2014, 07:36
Jean .....

wonderful .... great angle .... so has great charisma ....
I am very thrilled.

I really like ...... you really have a very good feeling and this can also
visually represent.
Respect ... great work

2/8/2014

Clear Jean in his virtual world of his followers.

Somebody throw me into the fire .
Yes, I'm a heretic !!!

(Κάποιος να με πετάξει στην φωτιά.
Ναι, είμαι αιρετικός !!!! )

When one know show to design, and then knows how to make bonsai.
So everything you write about me is wrong.
Sorry Merlin.
(Όταν κάποιος ξέρει να σχεδιάζει, τότε ξέρει και να φτιάχνει μονσάι.
Οπότε όλα όσα γράφεις για εμένα είναι λάθος.
Λυπάμαι Μέρλιν.)

Unfortunately your behavior affects the philanthropic areas of my feelings and therefore
slides on the inclined plane of my most complete indifference.

(Δυστυχώς η συμπεριφορά σας προσπίπτει εις τις φιλανθρωπικές ζώνες των συναισθημάτων μου
και ως εκ τούτου ολισθαίνει στο κεκλιμένο επίπεδο της πλήρους αδιαφορία μου.)

To end I will use your own expression !!!

Really very inappropriate behaviour..
It shows me your personal maturity.

(Για τέλος θα χρησιμοποιήσω μία δική σου έκφραση !!!

Πραγματικά πολύ ακατάλληλη συμπεριφορά.
Μου δείχνει την προσωπική σου ωριμότητα.)

panos.p
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο

Δημοσίευση από panos.p »

karesansui έγραψε:
panos.p έγραψε:Μια συμβουλή,που αν θες αγνόησε την.Βιάζεσαι Βασίλη.

??? Απο πού ξεφύτρωσες panos.p που δίνεις και συμβουλές!!??? Γνωστοποίησέ μας την παρουσία σου με τους κανόνες του bonsaiforum!
[justify]ι Συντονιστές[/justify]
[justify]• Σκοπός τους είναι η διατήρηση και επεξεργασία των θεμάτων.[/justify]
[justify]• Τους επιτρέπεται να αλλάζουν τίτλο θέματος όταν είναι αναγκαίο.[/justify]
[justify]• Τους επιτρέπεται να μεταφέρουν το θέμα σε έναν κατάλληλο χώρο, να χωρίζουν το θέμα σε μέρη και να διαγράφουν ακατάλληλο περιεχόμενο ή περιεχόμενο που δεν είναι σε συμφωνία με τις πολιτικές του bonsaiforum.gr.[/justify]

[justify]Δεν νομίζω ότι σύμφωνα με τους κανόνες του forum και ως συντονιστής έχεις και ανακριτικα καθήκοντα.[/justify]
Άβαταρ μέλους

karesansui
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής

Δημοσίευση από karesansui »

panos.p έγραψε:Μια συμβουλή,που αν θες αγνόησε την.Βιάζεσαι Βασίλη.

??? Απο πού ξεφύτρωσες panos.p που δίνεις και συμβουλές!!??? Γνωστοποίησέ μας την παρουσία σου με τους κανόνες του bonsaiforum!
Παναγιώτης
Σπεύδε βραδέως
"To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour" W.Blake

panos.p
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο

Δημοσίευση από panos.p »

vasilis sivvas έγραψε:
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:
vasilis sivvas έγραψε: Merlin keep doig yor work as you do so far with your trees but upload some info - tecniques you have applied on trees so we can learn from you, not only see the trees.

Can it be that you do not look at my postings?

I have just explained in very many trees what I do, a huge effort has been expended to show you how I make my designs.
Some trees and explanations were even translated into Greek by Florian.

I find it very sad when one has no other arguments to accuse me of things that anyone can read and can see that they do not.
This is ridiculous.

I can understand you but. Clear Jean in his virtual world of his followers.
Clear say many of the beautiful painted pictures ... ohhh nice ... so my tree can really look again? .... Oh thanks Jean ... your the best.

This is the same as when you buy a VW Golf .... and Jean paints you a Porsche. Since it would strike every as implausible that is. But you can be happy
because believe it from the VW Golf is a Porsche. With a little skilful and a welding apparatus shall the Jean already show you how.

It should be noted that this is my personal opinion.

I write them from doing what he has to think or do.

In this sense ...... a lot of fun to those who see it differently.
Kann es sein, das du meine postings nicht anschaust?

Ich habe bei sehr vielen Bäumen genau erklärt was ich mache, ein riesen Aufwand betrieben um Euch zu zeigen wie ich an meine Gestaltungen mache.
Einige Bäume und Erklärungen wurden sogar von Florian ins griechische übersetzt.

Ich finde es sehr schade, wenn man sonst keine Argumente hat mir Dinge vorzuwerfen, die jeder nachlesen kann und sehen kann das sie nicht stimmen.
Das ist ja lächerlich.

Ich kann Euch aber verstehen. Klar hat Jean in seiner virtuellen Welt seiner Anhänger.
Klar sagen viele zu den schönen gemalten Bildern...ohhh schön...so kann mein Baum wirklich mal aussehen?....oh thanks Jean ...your the best.

Das ist das gleiche, wie wenn du dir einen VW Golf kaufst....und Jean malt Dir einen Porsche. Da würde es jedem auffallen wie unglaubwürdig das ist. Aber ihr könnt gerne
daran glauben das aus dem VW Golf ein Porsche wird. Mit ein wenig geschick und einem Schweißapparat wird euch das Jean schon zeigen wie das geht.

Anzumerken ist, das dies meine persönliche Meinung ist.

Ich schreibe niemanden vor, was er zu denken oder zu machen hat.

In diesem Sinne......viel Spaß denjenigen die das anders sehen.
Well .... it is sad when angriness goes over mind Merlin, i didn't say anything to offend you and i don't think i deserve that

devaluation of you. Im not a follower of anyone, i just told what i think to both of you, not to you personaly. i would please you to restastment your hard words about followers

........''I can understand you but. Clear Jean in his virtual world of his followers.
Clear say many of the beautiful painted pictures ... ohhh nice ... so my tree can really look again? .... Oh thanks Jean ... your the best. ''
because is offended me as a man. And finally ridiculus is not to wright your opinion ridiculus is to fight and decrease someone just because told you to share some of the tecniques you are using. i think i am in wrong forum ....or in wrong post.
you owe an apologise man!!
Μια συμβουλή,που αν θες αγνόησε την.Βιάζεσαι Βασίλη.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

I did not say that one should delete Jean here.
This is a mistake in the translation program ......... please people .... now will not outrageous.

And I'm going to apologize for anything, there is no reason

ich habe nicht gesagt das man Jean hier löschen soll.
Das ist ein Fehler in der Übersetzungsprogramm.........bitte Leute....werdet jetzt nicht unverschämt.

Und ich werde mich für überhauptnichts entschuldigen, es gibt keinen Grund
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

vasilis sivvas
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από vasilis sivvas »

M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:
vasilis sivvas έγραψε: Merlin keep doig yor work as you do so far with your trees but upload some info - tecniques you have applied on trees so we can learn from you, not only see the trees.

I have just explained in very many trees what I do, a huge effort has been expended to show you how I make my designs.

I find it very sad when one has no other arguments to accuse me of things that anyone can read and can see that they do not.
This is ridiculous.

Clear say many of the beautiful painted pictures ... ohhh nice ... so my tree can really look again? .... Oh thanks Jean ... your the best.

This is the same as when you buy a VW Golf .... and Jean paints you a Porsche. Since it would strike every as implausible that is. But you can be happy
because believe it from the VW Golf is a Porsche. With a little skilful and a welding apparatus shall the Jean already show you how.

Ich habe bei sehr vielen Bäumen genau erklärt was ich mache, ein riesen Aufwand betrieben um Euch zu zeigen wie ich an meine Gestaltungen mache.
Einige Bäume und Erklärungen wurden sogar von Florian ins griechische übersetzt.

Ich finde es sehr schade, wenn man sonst keine Argumente hat mir Dinge vorzuwerfen, die jeder nachlesen kann und sehen kann das sie nicht stimmen.
Das ist ja lächerlich.

Ich kann Euch aber verstehen. Klar hat Jean in seiner virtuellen Welt seiner Anhänger.
Klar sagen viele zu den schönen gemalten Bildern...ohhh schön...so kann mein Baum wirklich mal aussehen?....oh thanks Jean ...your the best.

Das ist das gleiche, wie wenn du dir einen VW Golf kaufst....und Jean malt Dir einen Porsche. Da würde es jedem auffallen wie unglaubwürdig das ist. Aber ihr könnt gerne
daran glauben das aus dem VW Golf ein Porsche wird. Mit ein wenig geschick und einem Schweißapparat wird euch das Jean schon zeigen wie das geht.

Well .... it is sad when angriness goes over mind Merlin, i didn't say anything to offend you and i don't think i deserve that

devaluation of you. Im not a follower of anyone, i just told what i think to both of you, not to you personaly. i would please you to restastment your hard words about followers

........''I can understand you but. Clear Jean in his virtual world of his followers.
Clear say many of the beautiful painted pictures ... ohhh nice ... so my tree can really look again? .... Oh thanks Jean ... your the best. ''
because is offended me as a man. And finally ridiculus is not to wright your opinion ridiculus is to fight and decrease someone just because told you to share some of the tecniques you are using. i think i am in wrong forum ....or in wrong post.
you owe an apologise man!!

panos.p
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο

Δημοσίευση από panos.p »

[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:

This is ridiculous.

Das ist ja lächerlich.

Αυτόματη Συγχώνευση Δημοσίευσης -- 02 Αύγ 2014, 21:49 --

[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... odpost.gif[/img][img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:Jean.

I think you're right, the reality is very hard. The fact that we also talk past each other.
I already said that one must have patience. I have patience ... you too?

I repeat myself reluctantly, but for you again for better understanding.

The price of a plant says nothing.

Anyone can do that ...... ok, you lack the experience, but many other people here have practical experience and can do the same.

You show no good trees, are showing no development of trees over many years.
So please .... why do not you spare me with your talk?
Do not you impress it, on the contrary annoy me so unqulifizierte comments.

A Japanese Bonsai saying goes.

Yes, the reality is hard Jean;-) ..... you would learn from others than give advice.

Good luck with reality .....

Jean.

ich gebe dir recht die realität ist sehr hart. Die Tatsache das wir aneinander vorbei reden auch.
Ich sagte bereits, das man Geduld haben muß. Ich habe Geduld...du auch?

Ich wiederhole mich ungern, aber für dich noch mal zum besseren Verständnis.

Der Preis einer Pflanze sagt nichts aus.

90 Prozent Meiner Yamadoris haben nichts gekostet, da ich sie selber ausgegraben habe und nur den Aufwand hatte von Fahrkosten.

Setzt man nun die Geduld ein und arbeitet 10 Jahre am Baum, dann bekommt man einen tollen Baum.

Das kann jeder......ok, dir fehlt die Erfahrung, aber viele andere Leute hier haben praktische Erfahrung und können das auch.

Ich kann nicht verstehen, warum so viele Leute hier im Forum auf das hören was du sagst. Ist mir unverständlich.
Du zeigst keine guten Bäume, zeigst keine Entwicklungen von Bäumen über viele Jahre.
Deine Hilfestellungen basieren auf theoretischem Wissen.
Also bitte....warum verschonst du mich nicht mit deinem Gerede?
Mich beeindruckst du damit nicht, im Gegenteil mich nerven so unqulifizierte Bemerkungen.

Ein Japanisches Bonsai Sprichwort sagt.
Zeig mir deine Bäume und ich weiss wo du mit deinem Wissen stehst.

Ich finde es sogar unverschämt, das du Jean, als Anfänger anderen Leuten Ratschläge oder Virtuals machst, wo du von Bonsai überhaupt keine Ahnung hast.

Ja, die Realität ist hart Jean ;-).....du würdest von anderen lernen als Ratschläge geben.

Viel Glück mit der Realität.....

Jean.

Νομίζω ότι έχεις δίκιο, η πραγματικότητα είναι πολύ σκληρή. Το γεγονός ότι μιλάμε επίσης ένα μετά το άλλο.
Έχω ήδη πει ότι κάποιος πρέπει να έχει υπομονή. Έχω υπομονή ... εσείς;

Επαναλαμβάνομαι απρόθυμα, αλλά και για σας και πάλι για την καλύτερη κατανόηση.

Η τιμή ενός φυτού δεν λέει τίποτα.

90 τοις εκατό των Yamadori μου έχουν κοστίσει τίποτα, όπως έχω εγώ έσκαψαν και είχε μόνο την ταλαιπωρία των εξόδων ταξιδίου.

Αν τώρα έχουμε την υπομονή και την εργασία 10 ετών, στο δέντρο, μπορείτε να πάρετε μια μεγάλη δέντρο.

Ο καθένας μπορεί να το κάνει αυτό ...... εντάξει, δεν έχετε την εμπειρία, αλλά και πολλοί άλλοι άνθρωποι εδώ έχουν πρακτική εμπειρία και μπορεί να κάνει το ίδιο.

Δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω γιατί τόσοι πολλοί άνθρωποι εδώ στο φόρουμ να ακούσω τι λέτε. Δεν καταλαβαίνω.
Μπορείτε δεν δείχνουν καλά δέντρα, δείχνουν καμία ανάπτυξη των δέντρων εδώ και πολλά χρόνια.
Η βοήθειά σας βασίζεται σε θεωρητικές γνώσεις.
Επομένως, σας παρακαλώ .... γιατί δεν μου διαθέσετε με την ομιλία σας;
Μην σας εντυπωσιάσει, αντίθετα ενοχλούν τόσο unqulifizierte σχόλια.

Μια ιαπωνική μπονσάι λέει και η παροιμία.
Δείξε μου τα δέντρα σας και ξέρω πού θα σταθεί με τις γνώσεις σας.

Θεωρώ ακόμη πιο εξοργιστικό το γεγονός ότι θα Jean, ως αρχάριος άλλους ανθρώπους συμβουλές ή εικονικές κάνουν, πού δεν έχουν απολύτως καμία ιδέα για το μπονσάι.

Ναι, η πραγματικότητα είναι σκληρή Jean;-) ..... θα μάθουν από τους άλλους από το να δώσουν συμβουλές.

Καλή τύχη με την πραγματικότητα .....

Finally, I would ask you to pass up to write in my threads.

You may find even a few people your comments good, I will definitely
Write your comments on NOTHING. But my time is too precious.

Maybe you should not waste so much time to paint trees, but rather use the time to acquire practical experience. Then maybe a few people take your comments for seriously.

Greeting Merlin

Zum Schluß möchte ich Dich bitten darauf zu verzichten in meine Threads zu schreiben.

Vielleicht finden ja ein paar leute deine Bemerkungen gut, ich werde auf jedenfall
auf deine Bemerkungen NICHTS mehr schreiben. Dafür ist mir Zeit zu schade.

Vielleicht solltest du auch nicht so viel Zeit vergeuden um Bäume zu malen sondern lieber die Zeit nutzen um praktische Erfahrungen zu sammeln. Dann nehmen vielleicht ein paar Leute deine Äußerungen auch für ernst.

Gruß Merlin

Τέλος, θα ήθελα να σας ζητήσω να περάσει μέχρι να γράψετε σε θέματα μου.

Μπορείτε να βρείτε ακόμη και μερικά άτομα τα σχόλιά σας καλό, θα το κάνω σίγουρα
Γράψτε τα σχόλιά σας για ΤΙΠΟΤΑ. Αλλά ο χρόνος μου είναι πολύ πολύτιμη.

Ίσως δεν πρέπει να σπαταλάμε τόσο πολύ χρόνο για να ζωγραφίσει δέντρα, αλλά μάλλον χρησιμοποιούν το χρόνο για να αποκτήσουν πρακτική εμπειρία. Τότε ίσως μερικοί άνθρωποι λαμβάνουν τα σχόλιά σας για τα σοβαρά.

Χαιρετισμός Merlin
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

This is ridiculous.

Das ist ja lächerlich.

My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

G1908
Omono
Omono

Δημοσίευση από G1908 »

vasilis sivvas έγραψε:why you people agry ? i suggest you to do your work as better as you can and sharring ideas on this hobby. DO NOT BOTHER TO FIGHT (in any way). I'm very new to the company but so far i have noticed that some times people goes to a misunderstanding for nothing. joining this forum i thought of somethere to present my work, share ideas and knowlegde, ask peolpe for trubles i may have ......act. Merlin keep doig yor work as you do so far with your trees but upload some info - tecniques you have applied on trees so we can learn from you, not only see the trees.
Jean keep doing your great work you are doing with virtual help on people.
nature bless you guys :)
[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

vasilis sivvas
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από vasilis sivvas »

why you people agry ? i suggest you to do your work as better as you can and sharring ideas on this hobby. DO NOT BOTHER TO FIGHT (in any way). I'm very new to the company but so far i have noticed that some times people goes to a misunderstanding for nothing. joining this forum i thought of somethere to present my work, share ideas and knowlegde, ask peolpe for trubles i may have ......act. Merlin keep doig yor work as you do so far with your trees but upload some info - tecniques you have applied on trees so we can learn from you, not only see the trees.
Jean keep doing your great work you are doing with virtual help on people.
nature bless you guys :)
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Jean.

I think you're right, the reality is very hard. The fact that we also talk past each other.
I already said that one must have patience. I have patience ... you too?

I repeat myself reluctantly, but for you again for better understanding.

The price of a plant says nothing.

Anyone can do that ...... ok, you lack the experience, but many other people here have practical experience and can do the same.

You show no good trees, are showing no development of trees over many years.
So please .... why do not you spare me with your talk?
Do not you impress it, on the contrary annoy me so unqulifizierte comments.

A Japanese Bonsai saying goes.

Yes, the reality is hard Jean;-) ..... you would learn from others than give advice.

Good luck with reality .....

Jean.

ich gebe dir recht die realität ist sehr hart. Die Tatsache das wir aneinander vorbei reden auch.
Ich sagte bereits, das man Geduld haben muß. Ich habe Geduld...du auch?

Ich wiederhole mich ungern, aber für dich noch mal zum besseren Verständnis.

Der Preis einer Pflanze sagt nichts aus.

90 Prozent Meiner Yamadoris haben nichts gekostet, da ich sie selber ausgegraben habe und nur den Aufwand hatte von Fahrkosten.

Setzt man nun die Geduld ein und arbeitet 10 Jahre am Baum, dann bekommt man einen tollen Baum.

Das kann jeder......ok, dir fehlt die Erfahrung, aber viele andere Leute hier haben praktische Erfahrung und können das auch.

Ich kann nicht verstehen, warum so viele Leute hier im Forum auf das hören was du sagst. Ist mir unverständlich.
Du zeigst keine guten Bäume, zeigst keine Entwicklungen von Bäumen über viele Jahre.
Deine Hilfestellungen basieren auf theoretischem Wissen.
Also bitte....warum verschonst du mich nicht mit deinem Gerede?
Mich beeindruckst du damit nicht, im Gegenteil mich nerven so unqulifizierte Bemerkungen.

Ein Japanisches Bonsai Sprichwort sagt.
Zeig mir deine Bäume und ich weiss wo du mit deinem Wissen stehst.

Ich finde es sogar unverschämt, das du Jean, als Anfänger anderen Leuten Ratschläge oder Virtuals machst, wo du von Bonsai überhaupt keine Ahnung hast.

Ja, die Realität ist hart Jean ;-).....du würdest von anderen lernen als Ratschläge geben.

Viel Glück mit der Realität.....

Jean.

Νομίζω ότι έχεις δίκιο, η πραγματικότητα είναι πολύ σκληρή. Το γεγονός ότι μιλάμε επίσης ένα μετά το άλλο.
Έχω ήδη πει ότι κάποιος πρέπει να έχει υπομονή. Έχω υπομονή ... εσείς;

Επαναλαμβάνομαι απρόθυμα, αλλά και για σας και πάλι για την καλύτερη κατανόηση.

Η τιμή ενός φυτού δεν λέει τίποτα.

90 τοις εκατό των Yamadori μου έχουν κοστίσει τίποτα, όπως έχω εγώ έσκαψαν και είχε μόνο την ταλαιπωρία των εξόδων ταξιδίου.

Αν τώρα έχουμε την υπομονή και την εργασία 10 ετών, στο δέντρο, μπορείτε να πάρετε μια μεγάλη δέντρο.

Ο καθένας μπορεί να το κάνει αυτό ...... εντάξει, δεν έχετε την εμπειρία, αλλά και πολλοί άλλοι άνθρωποι εδώ έχουν πρακτική εμπειρία και μπορεί να κάνει το ίδιο.

Δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω γιατί τόσοι πολλοί άνθρωποι εδώ στο φόρουμ να ακούσω τι λέτε. Δεν καταλαβαίνω.
Μπορείτε δεν δείχνουν καλά δέντρα, δείχνουν καμία ανάπτυξη των δέντρων εδώ και πολλά χρόνια.
Η βοήθειά σας βασίζεται σε θεωρητικές γνώσεις.
Επομένως, σας παρακαλώ .... γιατί δεν μου διαθέσετε με την ομιλία σας;
Μην σας εντυπωσιάσει, αντίθετα ενοχλούν τόσο unqulifizierte σχόλια.

Μια ιαπωνική μπονσάι λέει και η παροιμία.
Δείξε μου τα δέντρα σας και ξέρω πού θα σταθεί με τις γνώσεις σας.

Θεωρώ ακόμη πιο εξοργιστικό το γεγονός ότι θα Jean, ως αρχάριος άλλους ανθρώπους συμβουλές ή εικονικές κάνουν, πού δεν έχουν απολύτως καμία ιδέα για το μπονσάι.

Ναι, η πραγματικότητα είναι σκληρή Jean;-) ..... θα μάθουν από τους άλλους από το να δώσουν συμβουλές.

Καλή τύχη με την πραγματικότητα .....

Finally, I would ask you to pass up to write in my threads.

You may find even a few people your comments good, I will definitely
Write your comments on NOTHING. But my time is too precious.

Maybe you should not waste so much time to paint trees, but rather use the time to acquire practical experience. Then maybe a few people take your comments for seriously.

Greeting Merlin

Zum Schluß möchte ich Dich bitten darauf zu verzichten in meine Threads zu schreiben.

Vielleicht finden ja ein paar leute deine Bemerkungen gut, ich werde auf jedenfall
auf deine Bemerkungen NICHTS mehr schreiben. Dafür ist mir Zeit zu schade.

Vielleicht solltest du auch nicht so viel Zeit vergeuden um Bäume zu malen sondern lieber die Zeit nutzen um praktische Erfahrungen zu sammeln. Dann nehmen vielleicht ein paar Leute deine Äußerungen auch für ernst.

Gruß Merlin

Τέλος, θα ήθελα να σας ζητήσω να περάσει μέχρι να γράψετε σε θέματα μου.

Μπορείτε να βρείτε ακόμη και μερικά άτομα τα σχόλιά σας καλό, θα το κάνω σίγουρα
Γράψτε τα σχόλιά σας για ΤΙΠΟΤΑ. Αλλά ο χρόνος μου είναι πολύ πολύτιμη.

Ίσως δεν πρέπει να σπαταλάμε τόσο πολύ χρόνο για να ζωγραφίσει δέντρα, αλλά μάλλον χρησιμοποιούν το χρόνο για να αποκτήσουν πρακτική εμπειρία. Τότε ίσως μερικοί άνθρωποι λαμβάνουν τα σχόλιά σας για τα σοβαρά.

Χαιρετισμός Merlin
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

iohokahey
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Δημοσίευση από iohokahey »

Προσωπικα πιστευω -με την πολυ πολυ πολυ μικρη εμπειρια μου στο χομπυ-
Οτι ειναι πολυ ομορφο να εχεις μια τετοια συλλογη σαν του μερλιν..

Ομως..τιποτα δεν συγκρινεται με την χαρα του να δημιουργεις κατι απο το μηδεν σχεδον!
Και χρονια με τα χρονια να βλεπεις να εξελισσεται το σχεδιο το οποιο επελεξες!
Απο μια καταβολαδα πχ. Οπως κανουν πολλοι εδω μεσα,μικροτεροι και μεγαλυτεροι τοσο σε ηλικια οσο και σε εμπειρια..
Και ομολογω οτι τους θαυμαζω!

Ειναι αν μη τι αλλο αξιολογο,να μπορεις με τρια ευρω να δημιουργεις κατι ομορφο σε βαθος χρονου! (κατι που παρουσιαστηκε προσφατα)!

Ομολογω πως ακομη δεν το χω προσπαθησει,αλλα εχω μελλον ακομη!
Συγγνωμη για την παρεμβαση..
Συγγνωμη για το off topic..
..When The Night Is Overcome
You May Rise To Find The Sun..

Γιώργος
Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:Are you talking always for others?
This bothered ???
I did not see anywhere written that someone wants to buy it.
So what you write is invalid !!
(Αυτό σε ενόχλησε ???
Δεν είδα πουθενά γραμμένο ότι κάποιος θέλει να το αγοράσει. Οπότε αυτό που γράφεις είναι άκυρο !!!!!!)
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:Even if I know the price, I would not write it here publicly.
Isit bad to write the purchase price of a plant ??
(Είναι κακό να γράφουμε την τιμή αγοράς ενός φυτού ??)
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:The price is also not important.
I think thereis a difference between 50 and 500 euros. When you do not have much money then the price is very important.
When you buy a good raw material then you can make a good bonsai. Many buy almost ready bonsai from China and Japan
and a small configuration show a good bonsai. In a yamadori 90% did nature and 10% of us.
(Νομίζω ότι υπάρχει διαφορά ανάμεσα σε 50 και 500 ευρώ. Όταν δεν έχεις πολλά χρήματα τότε η τιμή είναι πολύ σημαντική. Όταν αγοράσεις ένα καλό πρωτογενές υλικό τότε μπορείς να φτιάξεις ένα καλό μπονσάι. Πολλοί αγοράζουν σχεδόν έτοιμα μπονσάι από την Κίνα και την Ιαπωνία και με μία μικρή διαμόρφωση παρουσιάζουν ένα καλό μπονσάι. Σε ένα yamadori το 90% το έκανε η φύση και το 10% εμείς.)
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:Everyone who purchases plants or trees must decide what the tree is worth for him.
Depends how much money and can spend.
(Εξαρτάται πόσα χρήματα έχει και μπορεί να ξοδέψει)
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:If you edit a tree 10 to 15 years, do you turn a bad material to a good.
It all depends on the capacity of the plant. Never a bad material will not become a good bonsai.
(Όλα εξαρτώνται από την δυναμικότητα του φυτού. Ποτέ ένα κακό υλικό δεν θα γίνει ένα καλό μπονσάι.)
M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:But you need patience ........ and who has no patience, will never understand what bonsai is.
Have patience!!!
We have no money to buy good stuff !!!
(Υπομονή έχουμε !!!
Λεφτά δεν έχουμε για να αγοράσουμε καλό υλικό !!!)

Sorry Merlin but the reality is hard !!!
(Λυπάμαι Μέρλιν, αλλά η πραγματικότητα είναι σκληρή !!!)
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Are you talking always for others?

no idea what the tree will cost .... I have received a gift from a friend.

Even if I know the price, I would not write it here publicly.
The price is also not important.
Everyone who purchases plants or trees must decide what the tree is worth for him.

For a 50 euro are much money, one other buys a tree for 2500 euros.

The price of a Yamadori is not equal to the measured value on the quality, it comes down to what you personally can make out of the tree and reach.

Many of my trees that count for me personally, at the best, all trees that were not expensive. Why is this so? ..... If you edit a tree 10 to 15 years, do you turn a bad material to a good.

But you need patience ........ and who has no patience, will never understand what bonsai is.

Redest du immer für andere?

keine Ahnung was der Baum kostet....den habe ich geschenkt bekommen von einem Freund.

Selbst wenn ich den preis kennen würde, würde ich ihn hier nicht öffentlich schreiben.
Der Preis ist auch nicht wichtig.
Jeder der sich Pflanzen oder Bäume kauft muß selbst entscheiden was für ihn der Baum wert ist.

Für den einen sind 50 Euro sehr viel Geld, ein ander kauft sich ein Baum für 2500 Euro.

Der Preis eines Yamadori ist nicht gleich Meßwert über die Qualität, es kommt darauf an was man persönlich aus dem Baum gestalten und erreichen kann.

Viele meiner Bäume, die für mich persönlich zu den besten zählen, sind alles Bäume die nicht teuer waren. Warum ist das so?.....wenn man einen Baum 10 bis 15 Jahre bearbeitet, macht man aus schlechtem Material zu ein guten.

Dafür braucht man aber Geduld........und wer keine Geduld hat, wird nie verstehen was Bonsai bedeutet.
My Facebook Address:

Απάντηση