Παρουσιάσεις Μπονσάϊ μελών

eldorado
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: European Larch Lärche - Larix

Δημοσίευση από eldorado »

Wonderful tree.Congratulations.[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/bravo.gif[/img]

eldorado
Σπορόφυτο
Σπορόφυτο

Δημοσίευση από eldorado »

M_e_r_l_i_n έγραψε:Thank you Jean,

At all.

I would not want to create the impression here that I do not want to discuss my designs, on the contrary I'm open for criticism. I'm also always happy to agree to various approaches.

I just do not want to spend my time if I let on jeans Virtuals. The designs I've gotten so far from him were not implemented and only theoretically executed draws with Photoshop, but technically wrong.
I can not understand his reactions ... I do not have to. My personal opinion is that he is only theorist and no Pratiker. I can not give one tribe to turn anyone have any advice when I myself have never done it with this species.

In part, I see trees where just 2 branches on the tree are. Then
Virtuals created where trees are to be seen, who for 20 years and can mature to an exhibition.
What is this?

That is not the reality ......... here it would make more sense to show Virtuals the show the next step. Nothing more.

One can get a lot of nice paint, but the people is not the goal. So you will not progress.

Sorry ..... how can someone give me some advice who has himself never designed a larch in quality and do not know that you can perform certain things only gradually. Or has never experienced, the only times you must maintain a tree several years to get the desired increase of only then to take the next step.

Danke Jean,

An Alle.

ich möchte nicht das hier der Eindruck entsteht das ich nicht über meine Gestaltungen diskutieren möchte, im Gegenteil ich bin gerne offen für Kritik. Bin auch immer gerne bereit diverse Vorgehensweisen zu erklären.

Ich habe nur keine Lust meine Zeit damit zu verbringen mich auf Jeans Virtuals einzulassen. Die Entwürfe die ich bisher bekommen habe von ihm waren nicht umzusetzen und nur theoretisch mit Photoshop hingezeichnet, aber technisch falsch.
Ich kann seine Reaktionen nicht verstehen...muss ich auch nicht. Meine persönliche Meinung ist, das er nur theoretiker ist und kein Pratiker. Ich kann nicht jemand einen Rat geben einen Stamm zu biegen, wenn ich es selber mit dieser Pflanzenart noch nie gemacht habe.

Zum Teil sehe ich hier Bäume, wo gerade mal 2 Äste am Baum sind. Dann werden
Virtuals erstellt, wo Bäume zu sehen sind, die schon 20 Jahre reife haben und auf eine Ausstellung können.
Was soll das?

Das ist nicht die realität.........hier wäre es doch Sinnvoller Virtuals zu zeigen die den nächsten Schritt aufzeigen. Mehr nicht.

Man kann sich viel schön malen, aber Leute das ist nicht das Ziel. So kommt ihr nicht weiter.

Sorry.....wie soll mir jemand einen Rat geben, der selber noch nie eine Lärche in der Qualität gestaltet hat und nicht weiss, das man bestimmte Dinge nur nach und nach durchführen kann. Oder noch nie erlebt hat, das man einen Baum erst mal mehrere Jahre pflegen muß um den gewünschten Zuwachs zu bekommen um dann erst den nächsten Schritt zu machen.

It is much too fast in this day and age, to respond immediately to the seen and criticize without thinking that must be the designers have already done his thoughts.

In normal life, which also makes no. If I've never driven the car, I'll give anyone a piece of advice as he has to do that.

So we leave it at that ........ we like to talk about the practical approach, and can in the future theoretical advice.

I am open to any question ......... what should not be understood in my course of action for someone.

Greeting Merlin

Man ist viel zu schnell in der heutigen Zeit, sofort auf das gesehene zu reagieren und zu kritisieren ohne zu überlegen das sich der Gestalter schon seine Gedanken gemacht haben muss.

Im normalen Leben macht das auch keiner. Wenn ich noch nie Auto gefahren bin, gebe ich niemanden einen Ratschlag wie er das zu machen hat.

Also lassen wir es dabei........reden wir gerne über die praktische vorgehensweise und lassen in Zukunft die Theoretischen Ratschläge.

Ich bin für jede Frage offen.........sollte was für jemanden nicht verständlich sein in meiner Vorgehensweise.

Gruß Merlin
[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... ewhere.gif[/img]
I saw all your trees here merlin.WONDERFUL.congratulations [img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... ewhere.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

Harris
Συντονιστής
Συντονιστής
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από Harris »

Καραγιωργος Α έγραψε:θα ηθελα να δω καποια πιο μαζεμενη διαμορφωση ![ Εικόνα ]

I would like to see some more cuddly shaping![ Εικόνα ]
[img]http://bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
Το μόνο bonsai που δεν χρειάζεται φροντίδα είναι το πλαστικό.
Η αγάπη είναι το καλύτερο λίπασμα.
Μπονσάι είναι η έκφραση του είναι μου μέσα από την δημιουργία της φύσης για μια ανώτερη από εμένα προς τους άλλους αγάπη. Χ.
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους

Καραγιωργος Α
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από Καραγιωργος Α »

θα ηθελα να δω καποια πιο μαζεμενη διαμορφωση ![img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... ouphug.gif[/img]

I would like to see some more cuddly shaping![img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilie ... egreen.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

Καραγιωργος Α
Imperial
Imperial

Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Δημοσίευση από M_e_r_l_i_n »

Thank you Jean,

At all.

I would not want to create the impression here that I do not want to discuss my designs, on the contrary I'm open for criticism. I'm also always happy to agree to various approaches.

I just do not want to spend my time if I let on jeans Virtuals. The designs I've gotten so far from him were not implemented and only theoretically executed draws with Photoshop, but technically wrong.
I can not understand his reactions ... I do not have to. My personal opinion is that he is only theorist and no Pratiker. I can not give one tribe to turn anyone have any advice when I myself have never done it with this species.

In part, I see trees where just 2 branches on the tree are. Then
Virtuals created where trees are to be seen, who for 20 years and can mature to an exhibition.
What is this?

That is not the reality ......... here it would make more sense to show Virtuals the show the next step. Nothing more.

One can get a lot of nice paint, but the people is not the goal. So you will not progress.

Sorry ..... how can someone give me some advice who has himself never designed a larch in quality and do not know that you can perform certain things only gradually. Or has never experienced, the only times you must maintain a tree several years to get the desired increase of only then to take the next step.

Danke Jean,

An Alle.

ich möchte nicht das hier der Eindruck entsteht das ich nicht über meine Gestaltungen diskutieren möchte, im Gegenteil ich bin gerne offen für Kritik. Bin auch immer gerne bereit diverse Vorgehensweisen zu erklären.

Ich habe nur keine Lust meine Zeit damit zu verbringen mich auf Jeans Virtuals einzulassen. Die Entwürfe die ich bisher bekommen habe von ihm waren nicht umzusetzen und nur theoretisch mit Photoshop hingezeichnet, aber technisch falsch.
Ich kann seine Reaktionen nicht verstehen...muss ich auch nicht. Meine persönliche Meinung ist, das er nur theoretiker ist und kein Pratiker. Ich kann nicht jemand einen Rat geben einen Stamm zu biegen, wenn ich es selber mit dieser Pflanzenart noch nie gemacht habe.

Zum Teil sehe ich hier Bäume, wo gerade mal 2 Äste am Baum sind. Dann werden
Virtuals erstellt, wo Bäume zu sehen sind, die schon 20 Jahre reife haben und auf eine Ausstellung können.
Was soll das?

Das ist nicht die realität.........hier wäre es doch Sinnvoller Virtuals zu zeigen die den nächsten Schritt aufzeigen. Mehr nicht.

Man kann sich viel schön malen, aber Leute das ist nicht das Ziel. So kommt ihr nicht weiter.

Sorry.....wie soll mir jemand einen Rat geben, der selber noch nie eine Lärche in der Qualität gestaltet hat und nicht weiss, das man bestimmte Dinge nur nach und nach durchführen kann. Oder noch nie erlebt hat, das man einen Baum erst mal mehrere Jahre pflegen muß um den gewünschten Zuwachs zu bekommen um dann erst den nächsten Schritt zu machen.

It is much too fast in this day and age, to respond immediately to the seen and criticize without thinking that must be the designers have already done his thoughts.

In normal life, which also makes no. If I've never driven the car, I'll give anyone a piece of advice as he has to do that.

So we leave it at that ........ we like to talk about the practical approach, and can in the future theoretical advice.

I am open to any question ......... what should not be understood in my course of action for someone.

Greeting Merlin

Man ist viel zu schnell in der heutigen Zeit, sofort auf das gesehene zu reagieren und zu kritisieren ohne zu überlegen das sich der Gestalter schon seine Gedanken gemacht haben muss.

Im normalen Leben macht das auch keiner. Wenn ich noch nie Auto gefahren bin, gebe ich niemanden einen Ratschlag wie er das zu machen hat.

Also lassen wir es dabei........reden wir gerne über die praktische vorgehensweise und lassen in Zukunft die Theoretischen Ratschläge.

Ich bin für jede Frage offen.........sollte was für jemanden nicht verständlich sein in meiner Vorgehensweise.

Gruß Merlin
My Facebook Address:

https://www.facebook.com/uwe.zeiler.14
Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

Δημοσίευση από Jean-Zac »

Okay Merlin.
I will respect your desire.

Bon Merlin.
Je vais respecter votre désir.

Ok Merlin .
Io rispetterò il vostro desiderio.

Εντάξει Μέρλιν.
Θα σεβαστώ την επιθυμία σου .
Άβαταρ μέλους

Zografos ziZanio
Mame
Mame

Δημοσίευση από Zografos ziZanio »

Θα ήθελα να δω μια άποψη από τον Jean-Zac εάν δεν σε πειράζει M_e_r_l_i_n.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

thanks for the offer Jean, but I do not need a plan from you ....... the theme we had before.

The tree has about 15 years of development before him, enough time the tree after
to make my ideas.

The tree is still at the very beginning ..... Just have patience .....[img]http://www.bonsaiforum.gr/richedit/smil ... oIM/16.gif[/img]

danke für das Angebot Jean, aber ich benötige keinen Plan von Dir.......das Thema hatten wir ja schon mal.

Der Baum hat noch ca. 15 Jahre Entwicklung vor sich, also genug Zeit den Baum nach
meinen Vorstellungen in Ruhe zu gestalten.

Der Baum ist noch ganz am Anfang.....Habt einfach Geduld.....

Greetings Merlin
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

stathis
Shohin
Shohin

Δημοσίευση από stathis »

Jean-Zac έγραψε:From the photos I think if I quote lowered the top and convey little left then you show the dead branch and the tree will change form. If you want I can make a plan

Από τις φωτογραφίες που παραθέτεις νομίζω ότι εάν χαμηλώσω την κορυφή και την μεταφέρω λίγο αριστερά τότε θα αναδείξω το ξερό κλαδί και το δένδρο θα αλλάξει εικόνα. Εάν θέλεις μπορώ να σου κάνω ένα σχέδιο.
Φυσικά και να κάνεις!

[img]http://bonsaiforum.gr/images/smilies/text/+1.gif[/img]
Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

From the photos I think if I quote lowered the top and convey little left then you show the dead branch and the tree will change form. If you want I can make a plan

Από τις φωτογραφίες που παραθέτεις νομίζω ότι εάν χαμηλώσω την κορυφή και την μεταφέρω λίγο αριστερά τότε θα αναδείξω το ξερό κλαδί και το δένδρο θα αλλάξει εικόνα. Εάν θέλεις μπορώ να σου κάνω ένα σχέδιο.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Jean ...what do you mean by configuration?

was verstehst du unter konfiguration?

τι εννοείτε με τη διαμόρφωση;
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

Jean-Zac
V.I.P
V.I.P

I think the tree can be done better with a new configuration.

Νομίζω ότι το δένδρο (yamadori) μπορεί να γίνει καλύτερο με μία νέα διαμόρφωση.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Here's an update.

A top view of a few weeks ago
The tree grows very well

Hier mal ein update.

Eine Draufsicht vor ein paar Wochen
Der Baum wächst sehr gut
1965680_705520916160219_8544890443722331270_o.jpg

Today I have the tree removed the entire wire.
Only the bottom right branch has wire.

A great development for 9 months since design.

Here Before
1232974_592797254099253_839519072_o.jpg

And here, after 9 months

Und hier nach 9 Monaten

Greeting Merlin
LärcheMerlinJuni2014_1.jpg

LärcheMerlinJuni2014_2.jpg
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

Vasilhs
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από Vasilhs »

Πανέμορφο!!!
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

Here is a picture in the fresh shoot

just wonderful at the larches

Hier mal ein Bild im frischen Austrieb

einfach wundervoll bei den Lärchen

Gruß Merlin
LärcheMerlinApril2014_1.jpg
Δεν έχετε τα απαραίτητα δικαιώματα για να δείτε τα συνημμένα αρχεία σε αυτή τη δημοσίευση.
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

stelios
Imperial
Imperial

Δημοσίευση από stelios »

Florian ευχαριστούμε πάρα πολύ. Μια χαρά τα γράφεις μπράβο σου.

Μπράβο και στο Μέρλιν καταπληκτικό δέντρο.
Άβαταρ μέλους

Topic author
M_e_r_l_i_n
Shohin
Shohin

συγνώμη
Ήθελα δεν αποκλείει το γεγονός ότι δεν ήταν επίτηδες.
θα οδηγήσουν στο μέλλον κείμενό μου στα ελληνικά.

Σας ευχαριστούμε Florian για τη βοήθειά σας.

Αυτόματη Συγχώνευση Δημοσίευσης -- 30 Μαρ 2014, 19:16 --

Today I put the tree in a pot.

Heute habe ich den Baum in einen Pot gesetzt.

Greetings Merlin
LärcheGroßSchale30März2014_2.jpg
LärcheGroßSchale30März2014_1.jpg
My Facebook Address:

Άβαταρ μέλους

florian
Omono
Omono

Δημοσίευση από florian »

Θα ξενινήσω τις μεταφρασεις των μεγάλων κειμένων! Ευχαριστισή μου. Απλά όπως είπα και σε άλλο ποστ, τα ελληνικά δεν είναι η μητρική μου γλώσσα και δεν θα είναι απόλυτα σωστά.

Hallo Merlin, auf die Bitte vieler Forums- Teilnehmer werde ich anfangen alle Deiner Artikel zu übersetzen. Etwas Geduld. Auf jeden Fall vielen Dank für Deine Artikel Anregungen und Wissensaustausch!

Liebe Grüße,
Florian
Άβαταρ μέλους

Καραγιωργος Α
Imperial
Imperial

[quote="RiaDr"]I understand that for some members it is not so convenient to read in english - and google translations are so bad sometimes, but I believe that translating german to greek would create an even bigger problem, as some members would start answering in greek and our german friend would be in even more trouble. And we are all happy, I guess, that we have people from other countries joining us and sharing ideas.

Apart from that I don't think that we have the right to ask any member to volunteer for translating someone else's forum answers. We all have jobs and families that need the most of our time, it's not fair to ask a member for anything they haven't proposed themselves. It takes the fun out of the participation in our conversations

Οκ δεν καταλαβαίνω τπτ απο τις μεταφράσεις, με πανε σε τελείως διαφορετικό(χώρο) σκέψεις και αντίληψης ...Υπάρχει κενό,τοίχος !

....Δεν θέλω να προσβάλω κανένα και ούτε θα το ήθελα !
Απλά εδώ το μονο μέσο που -έχουμε ειναι της γράφης-, που μας δίνει τον τροπο να επικοινωνούμε σε αυτήν την παρέα.

Συγνώμη αλλα αυτή ειναι η Γνώμη μου.
Απάντηση